The Council for Court Excellence relies on the generosity of many individual and institutional supporters. There are several ways to make a tax-deductible gift to CCE.
Give securely online
- Purchase tickets or sponsorships to the Justice Potter Stewart Award Dinner (click here for details)
- Donate one time or set up an automatically recurring donation (monthly, quarterly, or yearly)
- Pay Civic Board Director dues (one-time or recurring)
CCE partners with Bloomerang to process online payments securely and efficiently.
Donate stock or other securities
Please contact CCE's development staff by email or phone at 202.785.5917 to donate securities or other appreciated assets.
Establish a legacy
You can help CCE enhance the DC justice system now and in the future by including CCE in your estate plans. Planned gifts, whether during lifetime or at death, may be an attractive way to support CCE while creating benefits for the donor. Planned gifts take many forms, including:
- Bequest to CCE
- Designating CCE as a beneficiary of life insurance or retirement plan
- Life income gifts, such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
If you don't have a will or estate plan, check out our free publication, When Someone Dies: A Non-Lawyer's Guide to Probate in Washington, DC, for important information. Then talk with your financial planner or estate attorney about including CCE in your estate plans. And be sure to record this information in your Personal Affairs Records Book!
To discuss making a planned gift, please contact CCE's development staff by email or phone at 202.785.5917.
In-kind goods or services
Please contact CCE's development staff by email or phone at 202.785.5917 to arrange to make an in-kind donation.
Mail your gift
If you prefer to donate by check or money order, you can mail your gift to:
Council for Court Excellence
1111 14th Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005-5628
Many thanks for your support.