The management of our nonprofit organization is overseen by three committees: the Executive Committee, the Finance Committee, and the Nominating Committee.
- Executive Committee Chair: President Earl J. Silbert, Esq., DLA Piper (US), Presiding
- Finance Committee Chair: Julia A. Matthews, J.D., PNC Wealth Management
- Nominating Committee Chair: Dwight D. Murray, Esq.
Our programs are overseen by four standing committees; each addresses a specific area of our work to improve the justice system in DC:
- Criminal Justice Chair: T. Mark Flanagan, Jr., Esq., McKenna Long & Aldridge
- Children in the Justice System Chair: Barbara K. Kagan, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson
- Civil Justice Chair: James H. Hulme, Esq., Arent Fox LLP
- Public Service Chair: Hon. Richard W. Roberts, US District Court for the District of Columbia