A panel of experts will explore a hypothetical, real-life scenario where police and protesters clash, and the press is covering it all. Moderated by Patrick Madden, WAMU.
Join us for the latest in our popular Bench-Bar-Media Dialogue Series. This program is free and open to the public.
Our expert panel will include:
- Chief Judge Royce C. Lamberth, US District Court
- Metropolitan Police Dept. Chief Cathy Lanier
- Arthur Spitzer, ACLU of the Nation's Capital
- Mary McCord, US Attorney's Office for DC
- Mickey Osterreicher, National Press Photographers Association
- Fred D'Ambrosi, WUSA-TV
Tuesday, October 2, 6:30-8:30pm
Georgetown University Law Center
Hart Auditorium, McDonough Hall
600 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, DC
(Enter at 2nd Street NW)